Your are browsing: Public Notices/Public Notices (384)
Notice of Application to Lower Colorado River Authority (“LCRA”) for Water Sale Contract for Corix Utilities, Inc. and Proposed Board ActionNotice of Application to Lower Colorado River Authority (“LCRA”) for Water Sale Contract for Corix Utilities, Inc. and Proposed Board Action
This notice is published pursuant to LCRA’s Water Contract Rules, Section 4.4.
1. The applicant is Corix Utilities, Inc., whose address is 6836 Bee Caves Road, Suite 209, Austin, Texas 78746.
2. The application was received by LCRA on Friday, December 14, 2012.
3. The application is for the diversion of up to 650 acre feet of raw water per annum for use for municipal purposes within the service area of the Corix water systems that are being purchased from the LCRA; these water systems are located in Burnet and Llano Counties.
4. Diversion of the water will be through diversion works located on Lakes Buchanan, LBJ and Travis.
5. The LCRA Board will consider this request, and may take action upon it at its next regular board meeting, or a subsequent board meeting. The next regular board meeting is scheduled to commence at 8:30 AM on Wednesday, January 16, 2013, in the Board Meeting Room of the Hancock Building, 3700 Lake Austin Blvd., Austin, TX. The LCRA Board Agendas are available at the following link: http://www.lcra.org/about/leadership/board/agenda.html. Please refer to this link prior to the meeting for possible schedule changes.
6. A copy of the application may be obtained from Corix Utilities, Inc., located at 6836 Bee Caves Road, Suite 209, Austin, Texas 78746.
|©2013 Llano County Journal. All rights reserved. All items contained on this site are property of the Llano County Journal.
507 Bessemer Ave. Suite A, Llano, Texas 78643 - Phone: (830)693-4367