Boy saves grandmother from house fire
June 22, 2013, 11:00 am by Alexandria Randolph
An 8-year-old boy came to the rescue of his grandmother Saturday morning when their home caught fire on Broadway Street.
Isaac Llanas who lives with his grandmother Dolores Fierro, 76, was the first one who noticed when their house at 1406 Broadway Street caught fire at about 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Luckily for Llanas, the Marble Falls Fire department was literally around the corner.
"Isaac ran to the fire department and told them,” said Joan
Salazar, Llanas’ aunt. "He made sure my mom was out first.”
For more on this story, see Tuesday's Highlander.
|©2013 Llano County Journal. All rights reserved. All items contained on this site are property of the Llano County Journal.
714 Ford Street, Llano, Texas 78643 - Phone: (830) 693-4367